Follow the below steps to transfer domain from namescheap.com to any other hosting website.
- Login to your namescheap.com account and open domain list
- Right end of the domain which needs to transfer you can see a Renew button next to this renew button there is a small arrow.
- Clicking this arrow will show a Manage menu and click this menu to access the domain details page.
- There you can see a Sharing & Transfer button click this button to access the domain transfer page.
- In the domain transfer page look for the section Transfer Out, there you can two links OFF and LOCK. If your domain is locked the OFF link will be active otherwise the LOCK link will be active.
- By default namescheap.com domains are locked and you should click the OFF button to unlock the domain. This process will take some time and after the completion of this process you will get an email confirmation.
- After receiving the email confirmation go to the domain transfer page and you can see a AUTH CODE button in the Transfer Out section, click this button to get the authentication code, it will email to you.
- Using this code you can transfer your code any other web hosting company. Please note the whole domain transfer process may take up to 15 days to complete.